Sunday, July 02, 2006

Kill! Kill! Die! Die!

I wonder how I could've missed it over the years. The Italians were boring and the Argies were a bit dodgy. This time round, there were stark positive improvements in their overall game-play.

Italy were bloody attacking the opposition and Argentina had a wonderkid by the name of Lionel Messi which to a certain extent, made me ignore their bargy side.

Now it seems that Portugal is the team to hate. I should've seen the signs during the Euro C'ship finals 2 years ago. It was bloody apparent during the Holland game and as much I hate to admit it, I found myself rooting for the English on Saturday night. Yes, those Pourtegeezers never fail to annoy me with their dives, play-acting, whining and the bloody cockiness to top it all of.

It seems though I am not the only one.

Sissy Crybaby given something to reaaally cry about.

Typical Scouse greeting for Londoners

So, there's little doubt on where my allegiance lay with reagrds to Thursay's s-final match-up. Allez Les Blues!

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, Blogger Desparil said...

i'm praying hard for a germany-france final..

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Fiza said...

no luck there, mate.

italy does their escape artist act again. well, at least they're attacking the opposition nowadays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home